- The set contains 3 boxes 3D flowers and 1 tip tweezers for nails.
- Box 1 --- 4 types flowers in 48 colors; total about 48 pcs nail art flowers.
- Box 2 --- 1 type flower in 10 colors; 1type leaf in 4 colors; total about 60 pcs nail art flowers and leaves.
- Box 3 --- 24pcs gypsophila in 12 colos.
- Each Size: 13*9*1cm
- Color: As picture shows
Instructions with UV Gel:
- Step 1. Prepare your nails with UV BASE COAT and color coat, cure it under UV/LED lamp.
- Step 2. Apply UV GEL. (DO NOT cure!)
- Step 3. Use the tweezer to apply the flower onto your nails.
- Step 4. Cure it under UV/LED lamp.
- Step 5. Seal it with UV TOP COAT and cure it under UV/LED lamp.
- 1.Dry flowers are stained, so not every time they are dyed exactly the same color, color and pictures will have some differences.
- 2.Dried flowers are natural flowers, artificial picking, dyeing. Dehydration. Vacuum packaging. Therefore, please do not put in a damp place, be sure to store in a dry place. If it is improper storage lead to moldy, at your own risk, are irresponsible.
- 3.Measure and cut flowers to desired size before putting on nail, just be careful they are super delicate and will tear if you’re not careful when picking up and applying
- 4.Before using, soaked the dried flower in water 1-3 minutes, will be easy to apply
- 5.The bigger flowers take a bit of practice to get to stay
- 6.Try adding glitter, rhinestones and paints to complete your look! Mix and match with any other nail art for your own designs
- 7.The actual color of the product maybe different from the picture shown due to the different screen of display or reflecting light when shooting.