Skip to content
How to Use:
- 1.Clean nails with the mini file/the manicure stick.
- 2.Clean your nails surface with alcohol cotton.
- 3. Select the correct size adhesive sticker for each nail (make sure your nails are clean without oils)
- 4. Peel the tabs off, then apply nail glue stickers to acrylic nails.
- 5. Press on & hold for 5 seconds.
Tips for Remove:
- 1. Put your nails in warm water for 2 minutes and nail sticker can be removed easier.
- 2. Removes easily with acetone or use hairdryer on warm.
- 3. Do not remove it abruptly and it may cause harm to your nail surface
- 1. Keep away from water within 3 hour and avoid keeping your hands in water too long.
- 2. Difference Between Glue and Sticker
- --If you want the nail stay long-term, you'd better choose the nail glue or used 2 tabs for each nail and put them on at night before bed.
- --If you want bring less damage to your nails, the nail stickers would be better, you could peel off and press on the false nail any time.